Here is an ever growing list of little things that you should quickly forget and forgive your wife for (silently), and not make a big deal of, if you’d like your marriage to work (e.g. you want to have sex regularly … or XYZ … whatever your love language is).
This list came into fruition after flipping out at my wife, demanding to know why she couldn’t do even the little things, like turning off lights, or [can’t even remember the darned other thing it was so silly and small].
But that’s just it. They are such small things. Let’s not sweat so much over the small stuff. Life is short.
Here we go:
- If she forgets to turn off the outside light, even after you hurriedly remind her 3 times before leaving the house.
- If she never remembers to clean up her water mess around the kitchen sink, even though you remind her several times a day.
- She closes the garage even after you’ve asked her not to.
- She leaves a water mess on the ground next to the sink. Just clean it up.
- She leaves a shower full of empty shampoo bottles littered around the tub. Just pick up and take out.
- She never offers to mow the lawn
What are the little things in your relationship? Comment below and I’ll have them added to the list!